This page needs contact information and more information about culture and wellness programs within mfn. this page is hidden from the navigation until these issues are solved.
- To provide one-on-one counseling.
- To act as a referral service to other health and social service providers.
- Provide professional Mental Health Service in a wholistic manner.
- To be a referral, liaison/support and advocacy service for Mississauga First Nation members on issues relating to conflict management, addictions, grief and community crisis.
- To provide child, youth, adult, individual, family or group therapy as appropriate.